top of page
bgImage , villa security ibiza, villa security guard ibiza, security guard ibiza,


We are the only private security team in Ibiza that offers a GUARANTEE of "No Break-ins" whilst our professional guards are on duty at your villa!

Our team has built a reputation for delivering Enhanced Security in a very calm, discrete & non-invasive manner. , villa guard ibiza, security guard for villas,

VILLA SECURITY GUARD IBIZA villa security ibiza, villa security guard ibiza,
We are a team of Veteran Security Contractors based in Ibiza... we GUARANTEE that villas under our protection will not experience break-ins whilst our professionals are on duty!

Our service includes our own sensors that alert the onsite guards of intruders before they reach the main property. , villa security ibiza, villa security guard ibiza,

Why are villas with 'Hi-Tech' security systems still being robbed?

Villa break-ins are a growing problem here in Ibiza - but this should not deter you from renting a private villa for your vacation. Villa robberies are common because luxury properties don't have effective security in place, and professional thieves are widely underestimated by villa owners & Concierge who promote additional security services.


Hi-Tech alarm systems are only effective when the human response is fast. If there are no Trained Professionals on duty at the villa - criminals have up to 1 hour before anyone from the alarm monitoring company arrives at the property. Villas without professional security guards on duty are easy targets.

Why are villas with security guards on duty still being robbed?

Organized crime gangs who target Ibiza's villas know that clients usually hire additional security through middlemen, concierge and villa rental agents. Hiring security this way can expose the client to untrained or fake security that is ineffective.  fake security ibiza, pirate security ibiza, seguridad pirata ibiza,

Professional criminals understand that amateur security in Ibiza is no match for their criminal expertise!

In 2022 when a Premier League Footballer's villa was burgled to the value of 3 million euros of luxury items, International media also commented that '3 security guards and a dog were on duty when the theft happened. This highlights an impossible level of negligence by amateur or fake security - and negligence by the client's concierge who organized the service.

  • When villa rental clients request additional security guards through their villa agent or concierge, it's common practice for middlemen to hire low-cost workers to maximise the agents profit margins.


  • You might be paying similar prices to ours, but local middlemen keep up to 65% of your payment - the remaining 35%  isn't enough to hire professionals, so it's reasonable to assume that you will be exposed to low cost, untrained 'security' who often fail to prevent burglaries at your villa.


  • Villa break-ins are complex. Low-cost [amateur] & fake security is ineffective.​

  • Local Police forces are overwhelmed with controlling tourism-related issues in the busy towns during the summer months, and villa break-ins are extremely difficult to control in the countryside. This is why criminal gangs have turned their focus on villas.

There is a small community of GENUINE security experts living in Ibiza, but they do not work for greedy middlemen. If your local concierge tells you to avoid using other service providers, it's not because they are low quality or untrustworthy... it's usually because middlemen don't have a 'profitable' relationship with top-level service providers. Their promise of "Best Services" simply allows them to charge you 'professional rates' for their own low-cost (profitable) service partners. , villa robbery ibiza, villa break-in ibiza, villa burglary ibiza, villa robbed ibiza,

It only took 6 minutes for thieves to break through this triple-layered safety glass, enter the master bedroom, remove the entire safety deposit box from a concrete wall - and escape... 


The robbery was recorded by the villa's security cameras. It also recorded their "security guard" entering the poolside toilet - where he remained for 15 minutes during the robbery.


The security guard claims that he did not hear anything suspicious..?


The client now understands that hiring security through his concierge was a mistake. Now when he visits Ibiza he hires his security directly from Diplomat Protection Group®

bottom of page